Tuesday 3 July 2012

Update...and a trip to London!

From top to bottom: One of many cool phone box artworks around London, British Flags on Oxford Street, International flags on Regent Street, Outside Belgo's, Inside Belgo's, Liberty's, Carnaby Street, Carnaby Street again!!

Hello everyone! Sorry for my lack of blogging for the past week, I have desperately needed some more hours in the day to fit it in! On the upside, I have loads of posts lined up for the next few weeks - beauty, fashion and lifestyle related! I have been sooo busy recently, for those that follow me on Twitter will already know, I have recently moved house and started my dissertation in the same week which had taken up most of my time. I am also planning my big move to London for September this year at the end of my Masters degree to begin an Internship so flat hunting has jumped to the top of my priorities!

Yesterday, I went for a shopping trip with my boyfriend in London for his birthday which only added to the excitement of it all as it is one of my favourite cities so I thought I would share a couple of snaps from the day! The weather has been so disappointing recently, it is supposed to be July so where is the sunshine!!! Luckily, we managed to avoid the rain but it was still a little overcast as you can see from the photos. We spent the day wondering around Covent Garden, Oxford Street, Carnaby Street and Shoreditch and of course, I took my camera out with me! The best part of the day was the lovely lunch we had in a Belgian restaurant, Belgo's, where I had some delicious mussels and Belgian Beer. I would definitely recommend it if you like that kind of food as it has a lovely atmosphere and it is reasonably priced too!

I hope everyone has been enjoying the 'summer' so far - if we can call it that! I would love to hear what everyone else has been up to recently!I am off to visit my parents in Madrid next week which I am really looking forward to, my duty free male-up shopping list has grown way too long already!!!

Love Ali xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you have! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...