Saturday 14 July 2012

MAC Lipstick: Plink!






On Wednesday I flew out to Madrid in Spain to visit my parents and enjoy the beautiful sunshine! One of the best things about traveling abroad by plane is the duty free make-up counters, so what better way to spend my time at the airport than looking for a new lipstick to add to my collection! As I didn't have an abundance of time to go through each lipstick, carefully choosing which one I wanted, I went for something which stood out to me that I haven't looked at before.

Knowing that I wanted a light and easy wearing summer shade, to wear on holiday and at home that would add a subtle yet warm glow of colour to the lips, I chose the shade Plink! I was torn between this and the new Cut a Caper shade from the Heavenly Creatures collection, but I decided to opt for the pinker shade instead of the coral as it was a bit too similar to my more recent purchases!

Plink! is a Lustre finish so it applies quite sheer to the lips but it is definitely build-able. Although I am not usually a fan of shimmery lipsticks, I think this is quite subtle and something which is great for a holiday to go with a more natural or bronzed make-up look. I do love the warm rosy pink tones of this lipstick and I would recommend this if you're looking for a natural and easy to wear pink shade or a nice alternative to the more baby pink colours.

What's your most recent lipstick purchase? Have you found any nice summery shades?

Ali xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you have! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...