Thursday 19 July 2012

Dior Hydra Life BB Cream





 Dior Hydra Life BB Cream - £41 from House of Fraser

The battle of the best BB cream seems to be ever debated and ongoing. After waiting for a while to find my perfect one, I eventually discovered the Dior Hydra Life BB cream. Combining the moisturising and sun protection elements of a skin care product with the complexion enhancing powers of a foundation, this one-step BB cream

This one product is suitable for all skin types and colours, as it blends effortlessly into the skin, adapting to your individual colour and tone. If anything, it is a little yellow in tone for me, but if you wait a few minutes after application and apply a little bronzer over the top it creates a very natural finish which is soft and velvety to touch.  As you can see in the final picture, the product has blended into my hand perfectly, adapting perfectly to my skin tone.

The coverage is pretty good, it evens out my skin tone and covers any irregularities. If you have any blemishes, all you will need is a little touch of concealer on the problem areas. I haven't found it necessary to add any powder to the skin, as the colour lasts and improves the skins moisture and hydration without adding any extra shine. One of the best aspects of this product for me, is that whilst giving a surprisingly good coverage, it feels extremely lightweight on the skin.

With an added bonus of SPF 30, I have been using this product as a sun cream whilst out in Spain and it has been so much nicer on my skin. I haven't burnt or suffered from any breakouts and my skin has remained hydrated yet flawless. This also means that this is perfect for holidays and will substantially cut down the amount of products you need to take with you!

The only downside to this product is the price, but I haven't found a high-street equivalent yet that lives up to this! Acting as a primer, moisturiser, foundation and SPF all in one, this all-in-one product is my favourite for summer.

Whats your favourite product for summer? Do you use a BB cream?

Ali xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you have! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...