Wednesday 23 May 2012

Summer OOTD

Shirt: New Look
Shorts: H&M
Sandals: From Spain
Bag: Topshop

The sun has finally come out again, after weeks of miserable cold wind and rain in Sheffield, so I thought I would do an outfit of the day post! I bought these floral shorts from H & M a couple of weeks ago for £14.99, not thinking I would be able to get them out until I was on holiday in a few weeks! They are made of a really light chiffon material which is really cooling and perfect for hot days spent outside. I love the print on them as they will go with so many of my bright tops and shirts! Here I decided to team them with a black shirt with a dipped hem at back, my black sandals and my trusty topshop bowling bag! I also think they would be nice for a summer night out.

I hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine and has a lovely week!

9 comments:

  1. cute outfit! i really like the shirt! x

    maskedbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, perfect for keeping you cool in this weather, the shorts have such a great floral pattern :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! I really love those shorts, they're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look gorgeous I love the shorts xxx

    beckybeee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your shorts are fab! Hope they are still in store in a few weeks when I get near one.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your shorts! Sooo nice to finally be able to wear sandals and shorts!x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything about summer it's outfits :)) Would you like to follow each other doll? Let me know!

    Katie
    Lady Million

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the outfit, especially the top. i just followed you, please check out my makeup blog too when you have a moment :)

    ke
    http://blissfullyke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice outfit ! I love the way you matched the floral short with the black top. I love the sandal too.

    http://gwenslife47.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments you have! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...