Saturday 10 March 2012

Fake Bake Flawless Tan

I have really pale skin naturally, which most of the time I love, however, when I feel I need a bit of a tanned glow the product I use is Fake Bake Flawless tan.

My friend recommended this to me, and since I tried it I have also been recommending it to all of my friends - who love it too!

I used to be quite dubious of fake tanning products as I didn't want them to be too orange or streaky and stuck with Rimmel instant tan but I wanted  to try a more longer lasting one. This tan is great as it tans instantly when you apply, which is useful for before a night out, but it also develops more overnight if you want a darker tan and lasts for a few days. It washes off a little bit in the shower too which means you never look streaky or uneven as this definitely helps to make it more natural looking. I also find that the colour is great, it is similar to my natural suntan, which is quite golden and definitely isn't too orange!




 This tan comes in a bottle with a separate attachment for spraying, as well as gloves and a tanning mitt. I think this is great as it ensures you get the best looking tan and no horrible bright orange hands!

You spray the tan onto the mitt and apply to the body in small circular motions, this mitt is really soft too which is great! As it shows up on the skin instantly it means that your really unlikely to miss a spot, and as it washes off a little when you shower it evens out the tan leaving it really natural looking!


I would love to try the rest of the FakeBake collection. I am going to buy the body polish and tan enhancing lotion this weekend so I will update on these products too! I would also love to try the airbrush tan but this is a little but more expensive, so maybe that will be next on my list to experiment with, but at the moment this has to be my favourite tanning product! This product only costs £20 and has lasted me so long compared to other brands I have used, so I definitely think it is worth a try.

Has anyone else tried the FakeBake range, what do you think?

Ali xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you have! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...