Friday 2 March 2012

17 Mirror Shine On Lipstick

I have been looking for a new nude lipstick and came across 17 Mirror Shine On Lipstick in the colour Beehive. The colour is on the pink side of nude which I find suits my quite pale skin and looks really natural on the lips.

This lipstick feels more like a lipbalm on the lips which is good as it isnt too glossy, sticky or matte. It glides on the lips so smoothly and it is easy to wear, and can be applied quickly if in a hurry! If your looking for a really pigmented nude lipstick this isn't the one for you as the colour is quite light, if you apply more layers it comes out stronger.

The only downside to this is that it doesn't last too long on the lips. However, with a few re-applications throughtout the day, I find it to be the perfect natural looking lipstick.


I have uploaded two pictures, one with flash and one without so you can get a better idea of the colour!
One more downside to this lipstick is the packaging. The colour and material make it look really cheap, especially compared to the other ranges of 17 lipsticks and the it doesn't feel too secure when you close it, however, I think this could be justified by the price. The smell is also not as nice as most lipsticks or balms but I think the look overshadows this.






I would definitely recommend this as an every day, easy to wear nude lipstick - perfect to finish off a natural make-up look!

You can buy this lipstick from Boots for £4.59 and I am looking forward to trying out some more of the colours.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you have! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...