Friday 8 June 2012

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser


I have seen numerous articles and opinions about this cleanser, on the internet, magazines, from my Mum and other bloggers, yet I was yet to try it out until a couple of weeks ago!

This product has quickly jumped right to the top of my all-time beauty favourites and is now my essential daily cleanser because, to put it simply, it just works! I have had issues with my skin in the past and I can still find it to be really unpredictable, whether it be with blemishes, dry patches or uneven skin tone and since using this I have noticed huge improvements. I also have quite sensitive skin and I don't like to use products on my face which I think will be too harsh and strip my skin so this gentle formula, with naturally active ingredients including eucalyptus, chamomile and cocoa butter, is just what I needed.

There are two stages to the Hot Cloth cleansing process, as you might have guessed from the name, these are cleansing and polishing. The cleansing stage removes all traces of make-up from the face and eyes, and by using the muslin cloths, the polishing stage gently exfoliates to remove dead skin cells and produce clean and radiant skin.

To use, you firstly need to apply the cleanser to dry skin (I find that one pump is enough for me) and massage onto your face and neck in circular motions working from the centre of your face outwards. After rinsing the muslin cloth in hand-hot water and wringing out until the cloth until it is damp, all you need to do is gentle wipe off the cream, using a clean part of the cloth for each part of the face. After a few splashes of cool water and a gently patting with a soft towel, you will be left with the cleanest, softest skin! This may seem to be a lengthy process but it is actually rather quick and simple and I find it quite relaxing, but this may have something to do with the soothing eucalyptus scent of the cleanser, which I love. I also adore the consistency - it's rich and creamy and feels beautifully luxurious to apply.

This Liz Earle cleanser has worked wonders at bringing my skin back to a healthy-looking, blemish-free and moisturised state. I whole-heatedly agree with each claim made by the product, it works perfectly, it is gentle and gives obvious results.  I purchased the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser Starter Kit which includes a 100ml bottle of the cleanser and two muslin cloths, as well as a detailed guide of how to use the cleanser for £14.25 from John Lewis.  The stater kit is great for any first-time buyers like me and comes in a great bag which is perfect for traveling. I think that considering the results I have seen, the price is reasonable and I have really struggled to find one fault! 

What are your skin saviors? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you have! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...